In order to register for an account and gain access to the data and content on this site, you must agree that you will adhere to the following criteria:
- I undertake to conduct myself responsibly and with respect to others in regard to any language used or comments made on this website
- I will not reproduce or publish images derived from the data (including both printed work and social media) without acknowledging the relevant copyright holder, Kent County Council, and using the agreed credit line ‘This data is reproduced with permission from the copyright holder Kent County Council and was funded by the Interreg 2 Seas programme 2014-2020 and National Lottery Heritage Fund’
- I will not reproduce or publish Ordnance Survey background maps or derived data without using the appropriate acknowledgements (listed below)
- I will not use the data on this website for commercial purposes
- I will not trespass on private land without express permission from the landowner(s) as part of any investigation or activity based on the data contained in this website
- I will adhere to the Countryside Code when investigating any sites in the field (e.g. leaving gates and property as they are found, ensuring crops are not damaged, not disturbing wildlife, etc)
- I will not undertake metal-detecting, excavation or survey on any sites without express permission and consent from the landowner(s) and any other relevant organisation where prior consent and licenses are needed (Note that any Scheduled Ancient Monument, Ministry of Defence property or Site of Special Scientific Interest (SSSI) has strict regulations in particular and requires written consent from the relevant statutory authorities in addition to the landowner for potential fieldwork)
Any questions regarding the use of this data, including requests for commercial purposes, should be directed to the Project Team.
Additional Ordnance Survey Copyright acknowledgements if reproducing images with Ordnance Survey Maps or derived material
- Standard text for graphic maps A4 or larger (>625cm2) – solely OS material:
This map is reproduced from Ordnance Survey material with the permission of Ordnance Survey on behalf of the Controller of Her Majesty’s Stationery Office © Crown Copyright. Unauthorised reproduction infringes Crown copyright and may lead to prosecution or civil proceedings. 100019238 2020
- Standard text for graphic maps A4 or larger (>625cm2) – not solely OS material or derived data:
This map is based upon Ordnance Survey material with the permission of Ordnance Survey on behalf of the Controller of Her Majesty’s Stationery Office © Crown Copyright. Unauthorised reproduction infringes Crown copyright and may lead to prosecution or civil proceedings. 100019238 2020
- Standard short text for graphic maps A4 or smaller (<625cm2): © Crown Copyright. All rights reserved 100019238 2020
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) Statement
The information you provide when you register with the Kent LiDAR Portal will be used to provide you with updates. This information will only be maintained for the duration of the project. You can change your mind at any time by contacting the project team at firstname.lastname@example.org and asking to be removed and de-registered from the website. We will treat your information with respect. For more information about our privacy practices please visit the Darent Valley website.
By registering, you agree that we may process your information in accordance with these terms.